HostButlers Job Vacancies
2 Roles Available
1 x Full-time Guest Relations Executive (40 Hours)
1 x Part-time Guest Relations Executive (20 Hours)
HostButlers is the leading concierge service for short-term rentals in Dublin. We are the experts in helping hosts make the most of their Airbnb property.
We are looking for 2 new members to join our team.
You will be based in our office in Temple Bar and your role will be split between administration and greeting guests at our client's properties around Dublin City.
This is a fast-moving, high-energy role that requires a quick thinker with problem-solving ability.
- Must be a friendly, out-going person.
- Fluent English & excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work extra hours, if required.
- Legally entitled to work in Ireland.
- You must be organised as you will be handling a large volume of guest enquiries, bookings and handling scheduling for all our properties.
- An excellent knowledge of Dublin as you will need to give guests a genuine welcome and be knowledgeable about the area and make recommendations. You must also know your way around Dublin City and be comfortable getting around the city with ease.
- Strong problem-solving skills and someone who uses their initiative are the key characteristics we look for in a team member.
- Should be comfortable in a fast paced environment and be able to think on your feet.
- Previous experience of Airbnb, Evernote, Excel and the suite of Google products is an advantage.
Handle all guest enquiries on our system and respond within the hour.
Conduct guest check-ins/greetings.
Co-ordinate any repairs required on properties
Schedule cleaning and laundry collections.
Act as point of contact for guests if they have any queries during their stay.
What you will get
Be a part of a rapidly growing company that is fun, interesting and ensures people have a great time in Dublin.
A rewarding job that involves a huge amount of personal interaction.
This is a self-starter role. You will be given a large amount of responsibility and the chance to learn on the job.
40 hours per week based at our office in Temple Bar, Dublin.
20 hours per week based at our office in Temple Bar, Dublin.
You will be required to work every second weekend and must have a high level of flexibility. At times, you will be required to work extra hours outside the schedule so you must be comfortable with this.
How to Apply
Please follow the steps below as applications without a cover note won't be considered. In the subject line of your email, please state which role you are applying for.
Send short cover note explaining why you would like to work with us and your CV to email@example.com with Guest Relations Exec as the subject.
Please include links to any relevant sites such as your Airbnb profile and LinkedIn.