Pool party? We have found the top 3 Airbnb's in Ireland that you can rent that come with their very own swimming pool!Read More
Airbnb have just released their Ireland report for 2016 and it is fascinating reading for Airbnb hosts in Dublin.
Airbnb in Dublin 2016 - The Facts and Figures
- St Patrick's Day was the most popular time of year with over 5000 people using Airbnbs in Dublin.
- Over 6000 hosts welcomed 403,500 visitors to Dublin last year.
- Airbnb visitors brought €275 million to the Dublin economy in 2016.
- 39% of the guest's money was spent in the local area where they were hosted. Excellent news for local Dublin neighbourhoods such as Portobello, Thomas Street and
- 23% of guests said they would not have visited or stayed as long without the Airbnb service. A valuable reminder to Government about the importance of Airbnb to the Dublin and Irish tourism sector.
- Good news for Dublin 8 Airbnb Hosts. The Phoenix Park has been ranked as the 15th fastest growing Airbnb neighbourhood globally.
- On average, each host earned €4,900 from having their property on Airbnb.
- Each guest stays on average 3.2 nights in the city.
Want a hands off solution for managing your Airbnb property in Dublin?
HostButlers are Dublin's number one Airbnb host management company. With over 40 properties in our portfolio across Dublin City, we are the experts when it comes to Airbnb hosting in Dublin.
Get in touch today and learn how you can become an Airbnb host with our full management solution.
Come along on the 28th for a chance to meet other hosts from around Dublin and exchange tips and tricks.
The most important aspect of hosting is the community and we will recreate this for Dublin hosts with regular meetups.
Hear from our guest speakers on how to take your hosting to the next level.
First, we have in-demand travel writer Janet Newenham on her experience with Airbnb and what hosts can do to make each trip memorable for guests. Janet has featured in publications such as The Huffington Post and National Geographic.
Read Janet's fantastic blog here
Follow her adventures on Facebook and Twitter
We will also have a Dublin Superhost with us, who will share their secrets on what it takes to achieve and then maintain Superhost status.
The meetup is aimed at all levels of hosts, so whether you are starting out, just thinking about it or are a Superhost, there will be something to interest everyone.
As if that wasn't enough, we will even feed you before sending you on your way armed with all the info required to make 2016 your most successful year!
See you there.
When: Thursday, January 28th from 7pm-9pm
Where: Against the Grain, Wexford Street, Dublin
How: Places are limited so please fill out the form below to register.
The key tips to improve your ranking for Dublin Airbnb Hosts. The key to a good ranking is consistency and following the steps in this blog post.
AirButlers is a full property management solution for Airbnb hosts based in Dublin.
We all deserve a bit of luxury. The AirButlers team have picked the top 7 listings in Ireland on our current wish list. Some may seem like they are only for the super rich but when you divide it with a group of friends, a lot of the properties are cheaper than a hotel and twice the fun. One is available for just €20 per night.Read More