Airbnb have just released their Ireland report for 2016 and it is fascinating reading for Airbnb hosts in Dublin.
Airbnb in Dublin 2016 - The Facts and Figures
- St Patrick's Day was the most popular time of year with over 5000 people using Airbnbs in Dublin.
- Over 6000 hosts welcomed 403,500 visitors to Dublin last year.
- Airbnb visitors brought €275 million to the Dublin economy in 2016.
- 39% of the guest's money was spent in the local area where they were hosted. Excellent news for local Dublin neighbourhoods such as Portobello, Thomas Street and
- 23% of guests said they would not have visited or stayed as long without the Airbnb service. A valuable reminder to Government about the importance of Airbnb to the Dublin and Irish tourism sector.
- Good news for Dublin 8 Airbnb Hosts. The Phoenix Park has been ranked as the 15th fastest growing Airbnb neighbourhood globally.
- On average, each host earned €4,900 from having their property on Airbnb.
- Each guest stays on average 3.2 nights in the city.
Want a hands off solution for managing your Airbnb property in Dublin?
HostButlers are Dublin's number one Airbnb host management company. With over 40 properties in our portfolio across Dublin City, we are the experts when it comes to Airbnb hosting in Dublin.
Get in touch today and learn how you can become an Airbnb host with our full management solution.